Fences & Decks
Fence boards can loosen and gates tend to sag as time goes by. But there could be deeper, underlying issues that may cause major problems with your fences, such as dry rot, termites and soil erosion. Tallahassee Repairman provides fence installation and repair services that will exceed your expectations.
Fence & Deck Jobs We Specialize In:
- Installing cedar, chain link, vinyl or decorative fences
- Replacing fence posts securely in concrete
- Replacing and repairing pickets and rails
- Fences power washing and staining services
- Gate and latch installation and repair
- Deck planning and design
- Ledger boards and installation of required posts
- Deck frames built to code
- Installation of pressure treated lumber or composite decking and railing
- Deck cleaning and staining
- Repair of stair stringers and baluster replacement
- Replacement of deck planks, posts and stair treads
- Hand rail maintenance and joist reinforcement
If you have been looking around your home and starting to feel like it looks a bit dated, or perhaps just does not function the way you would prefer, but do not necessarily want to move, it may be time to remodel.
When it’s time to enjoy the outdoors after a long winter season, many people do the natural thing – head out to the deck. Before you do, it’s important to inspect your deck for any safety hazards such as loose railings or damaged boards. If you need to replace broken boards you may be in need of a deck restoration. Whether you’re looking for deck repair services or want to build a new deck, you can trust
Tallahassee Repairman to deliver quality workmanship and superior customer service.
Our work is performed by an experienced deck handyman who will walk you through every step of the process for a simple and seamless experience. Our goal is your complete satisfaction.
For any of your general home maintenance needs, you can count on us to deliver quality workmanship and superior customer service.